Yeh Pikat River Trekking( A Journey with the soul and mind)
Taro Village formerly known as Bhumi Sarwaada, is one of an ancient village in Bali related to the egendar holy priest of Mahayogi Rsi Markandeya who thought about Hinduism and agricultural system in Bali Called Subak. With his legacy still inheritted up to present generation, makes Taro village as an ideal place to explore culturally and naturally. The agriculture is still the main occupation of the local, it makes most of Taro nature is nicely preserve. We are more than happy to walk you through our magical sacred forest, lush tropical gardening plantation and green rice fields. if we are early enough. We may find birds singing melodies on gigantic trees during our path. The most interesting part of this journey is the river trekk. We start the journey from a Balinese Home. Where you will learn about Balinese compund and its structure. A freshly brewed Balinese coffee then to be served accompanied by crispy fried Banana ‘godoh” with a magnificinet view of a river gorges and caves. You will be guided to descend the river gorges called ‘Sampih’ and then walk through gigantic stones on the river flow, passing through breathaking canyon over shaky bamboo bridge. The trip is ended up in the local purification place called Yeh Pikat, where people is bathe to purify the body, sould and mind in a natural fresh spring water. The best part of this trip is the water fall, where you will be welcomed by a magical 8 meter river falls. You may stay as long as you like. An then a local balinese poridge is serve in the river to complete this one of a lifetime experience.
Bali River Trakking Price : IDR 500.000/person
Term & Condition
- Physical condition and experience
River trekking is suitable for person between 14 – 55 years or in a good physical condition it is not necessary you can swim or not, the class II river of Petanu and our trained river guides will undertake necessary precautions to ensure your safety
- During rainy seasons, September – January the water levels may arise therefore may result cancellation of your trip. The organizer can cancel the activity due to the weather, water level conditions, high powers safety or other factors which may make dangerous or not possible
- If weather conditions do not allow the trip to be carried out, the participant has the right to change the trip to a later date or the trip fee will be refunded under exclusion of further claims.
Includes in Petanu River Trekking:
* Return hotel transfers
* Safety equipment: life jacket, helmet, ropes, dry bag
* Refreshment, mineral water, coconut juice
* Trekking guide