Sebatu Village is one of the villages located in Gianyar Region. In the past most of the inhabitants were farmers and sculptors, today not many sculptors can be found in the village, but some of them aree still can be found doing workshop in the residential area.
In addition there is also a spring in Sebatu which considered as a sacred place by local residents and often used by Balinese and tourists to perform ritual purification (melukat).
Tour Itenary :
- Pick up at your hotel
- Gunung kawi Sebatu temple
- Walk around the village
- see the making of handy craft
- trekking through rice field
- Balinese offering making class at Balinese house compound
- Purification at Sebatu holy water
Price : IDR.800.000/PERSON
Includes: Private air condition car, English speaking driver, Petrol, Lunch and parking fee only.
No Includes: Diner, Entrance ticket